Job Title: Instrumentation Technician Apprenticeship
Workplace Location: Galway
Experience Required: 0 Years
Employment Type: Full apprenticeship (Post 6 Month Probation Period)
Entry Requirements: Minimum Grade D in five subjects in the Department of Education & Skills Junior Certificate Examination
Start Date: Immediate Start
• Use test equipment to test, troubleshoot and calibrate process instrumentation and controls.
• Be familiar with programmable controllers and their application to process control.
• Calibrate and repair all types of instrumentation used for measurement and control of all process variables flow, pressure, temperature and level.
• Troubleshoot and repair the plant BEMS or EMS when necessary.
• Ensure appropriate preparation for all client visits is undertaken.
• Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, please contact us by any of the following methods:
Call the office on